WPKN needs you!
As a community-supported, independent radio station, WPKN could not exist without the wonderful volunteers that help make our station run so smoothly. Volunteer responsibilities include (but are not limited to): answering phones, preparing letters and parcels for outgoing mail, managing outside broadcasting, sorting CDs, and tidying up. If you, or anyone you know, would like to help us out down at the station, please don’t hesitate to email our Volunteer Director, Emily Herberich: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your help! And who knows? You may even get to meet your favorite WPKN radio programmer(s)!
- Administrative. Help in the office with paperwork, filing, copies, data entry…
- Storage elves. Organizing and maintaining donations for Music Mash.
- Fundraising phone support. Answer calls during our fundraisers.
- Live Events. Setup WPKN tent and do public outreach at our many fun public events.
- Field reporting. Contribute to our local news programs.