- There is no early voting in Connecticut. Connecticut does not offer an early voting period. If you won’t be able to vote in person on Election Day, you can request an absentee ballot by mail or by visiting your Local Election Office. Connecticut will mail an absentee ballot application to every registered voter.
- You should request your ballot as far in advance of the election as possible. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is (received by) Monday, November 2, 2020.
- If you are registered to vote in Connecticut, you can look up where to vote on Connecticut’s Site.
- If you are not sure whether you are registered to vote, you can check your voter registration status using Connecticut’s Voter Registration Lookup Tool.
- You can also contact your Local Registrar of Voters, and ask them for information about location, hours of operation and acceptable forms of identification.
- If you are not yet registered, you can register until seven (7) days before Election Day. Thanks to Connecticut’s new Election Day Registration law, you can register and vote in person on Election Day at your town’s Election Day Registration location. (These locations will be published HERE soon.)
- Click HERE to register to vote using the State of Connecticut On-line Voter Registration System.
- Click HERE to download a paper version of the Application for Voter Registration.
- To register in person, you will need to supply proof of identity & residence. And remember to wear a face mask.
New Yorkers can vote early for the November 3, 2020 general election.
Early voting starts on October 24th, and runs until November 1, 2020.
There are nine days of early voting prior to Election Day.
Click HERE to find your county and learn about the times & places where you can vote early.
On November 3, 2020, General Election Day, poll sites are open 6 AM to 9 PM.
FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE voterlookup.elections.ny.gov/
To check your registration status and confirm your polling place visit: voterlookup.elections.ny.gov.
To learn more about registering to vote or to download a voter registration form visit: www.elections.ny.gov/votingregister.html.
Mail-in Absentee Ballot Application are available in:
ENGLISH (www.elections.ny.gov/NYSBOE/download/voting/AbsenteeBallot-English.pdf) and
Absentee Ballots Applications must be postmarked by October 27, 2020 or delivered in person to your County Board of Elections by November 2, 2020.
Absentee Ballots must be postmarked by November 3, 2020 and will be counted if received via mail by November 10, 2020.
For more information, including how to request an Absentee Ballot Application, check your Voter Registration or Polling Places, visit www.elections.ny.gov/countyboards.html.
on making sure you are registered, getting registered if you are not, and getting to the polls.