Be a part of history with your pledge of only $89.50! Put your name or the name of a loved one on one of our 177 high-density LP storage shelves. Enter your dedication text in the "Additional information Order notes (optional)" during checkout. It can be your name, your family name, a friend's name... anyone you want to remember!
Limited edition autographed book by musician and author Chris Frantz of the Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club. Chris Frantz and Tina Weymouth, both members of the Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club new wave rock bands celebrate their 43rd wedding anniversary this year. Frantz, 69, of Fairfield has written a memoir about his life, “Remain in Love,” released on July 23 by St. Martin’s Press. The book’s title refers to his commitment to Weymouth as well as to his bands and music. WPKN is honored to be able to offer autographed copies of the book as a way to gather member donations.
Donate $100 and get a $50 Gift Certificate to Good News Restaurant and Bar
Award-winning Farm-to-Table Restaurant 694 Main St S, Woodbury, CT 06798Carole Peck began her love affair with food 30 years ago, graduating from the Culinary Institute of America in 1973. Pioneering a then male-dominated profession, she grew to her now distinguished reputation. After graduation, Peck worked as the executive chef at many restaurants, resorts, and clubs from Cape Cod to Hilton Head to Austin to Miami and New York City. Along the way she continually gained recognition and professional acclaim. She settled in Litchfield County in 1983.
- The Good News Restaurant and Bar is a generous in-kind supporter of WPKN! They donate hundreds of dollars in gift certificates to support us without asking for anything in return.
- Farm-to-table restaurant that loves dishes that are simple and complex at the same time-simple in their purity and appeal, but rendered complex by the prismatic flavor profiles they offer, and the nuances of sensory delight.
- Good News Restaurant and Bar is rated one of the ‘Top Restaurants in the U.S.’ It has won numerous awards and critical acclaim over the last 20 years.
- New York Times bestseller books states “it’s a one of the top 1000 places to visit in the US and Canada before you die. Combine this with an atmosphere of comfort and sophistication – original artwork by the best up-and-coming artists in the region scattered around for your viewing pleasure, creating a truly perfect setting.”
- Reservations are required on Fridays & Saturdays
- They also support Ukraine! To date, they’ve raised $56,000, they match dollar for dollar. Visit their website to make a donation.
Trust me? I'll pick out a nice selection of CDs from who knows where, of who knows what - the kind of music you hear on my show all the time. It's a grab bag - no special requests, just the chance to hear things you might never have heard before.
Limited Autographed Edition signed by Chris Frantz and Tina Weymouth. Real Gone Music is proud to offer Tom Tom Club in a tropical yellow and red vinyl edition that pays tribute to its Barbados roots (and goes beautifully with the album's colorful cover). Fun, natural fun!
Trust me? Really trust me? I'll pick out a bigger selection of CDs from who knows where, of who knows what - the kind of music you hear on my show all the time. It's a grab bag - no special requests, just the chance to hear things you might never have heard before.