Donate $100 and get a $50 Gift Certificate to
Good News Restaurant and Bar
Award-winning Farm-to-Table Restaurant
694 Main St S, Woodbury, CT 06798
Carole Peck began her love affair with food 30 years ago, graduating from the Culinary Institute of America in 1973. Pioneering a then male-dominated profession, she grew to her now distinguished reputation. After graduation, Peck worked as the executive chef at many restaurants, resorts, and clubs from Cape Cod to Hilton Head to Austin to Miami and New York City. Along the way she continually gained recognition and professional acclaim. She settled in Litchfield County in 1983.
- The Good News Restaurant and Bar is a generous in-kind supporter of WPKN! They donate hundreds of dollars in gift certificates to support us without asking for anything in return.
- Farm-to-table restaurant that loves dishes that are simple and complex at the same time-simple in their purity and appeal, but rendered complex by the prismatic flavor profiles they offer, and the nuances of sensory delight.
- Good News Restaurant and Bar is rated one of the ‘Top Restaurants in the U.S.’ It has won numerous awards and critical acclaim over the last 20 years.
- New York Times bestseller books states “it’s a one of the top 1000 places to visit in the US and Canada before you die. Combine this with an atmosphere of comfort and sophistication – original artwork by the best up-and-coming artists in the region scattered around for your viewing pleasure, creating a truly perfect setting.”
- Reservations are required on Fridays & Saturdays
- They also support Ukraine! To date, they’ve raised $56,000, they match dollar for dollar. Visit their website to make a donation.